Acceptable Use & Refund
Our Refund policy is valid for a period of 30 calendar days from the date of the purchase. If you are not satisfied with the service for any reason you can ask for a refund. If the period of 30 days has lapsed since the purchase, we can’t, unfortunately, offer you a refund.
The following criteria must be met to qualify for a refund:
– Service must not be used
If the conditions listed above are not met, we reserve the right not to issue a refund.
24 hours before service
All prepaid reservations may be cancelled or changed up to 24 hours before the scheduled pickup time with no charge. Cancellations occurring with less than 24 hours notice prior to the pickup may result in full charges.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding this refund policy, we encourage you to contact us using the details below:
This document was last updated on January 1, 2023
Acceptable use policy
This acceptable use policy (“Policy”) sets forth the general guidelines and acceptable and prohibited uses of the wilmingtonblackcar.com website (“Website”), “rise, and transpo247” mobile application (“Mobile Application”) and any of their related products and services (collectively, “Services”). This Policy is a legally binding agreement between you (“User”, “you” or “your”) and wilmington nc taxi llc (doing business as “wilmington blackcar service, and r.i.s.e”, “we”, “us” or “our”). If you are entering into this agreement on behalf of a business or other legal entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind such entity to this agreement, in which case the terms “User”, “you” or “your” shall refer to such entity. If you do not have such authority, or if you do not agree with the terms of this agreement, you must not accept this agreement and may not access and use the Services. By accessing and using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the terms of this Agreement. You acknowledge that this Agreement is a contract between you and wilmington blackcar service, and r.i.s.e, even though it is electronic and is not physically signed by you, and it governs your use of the Services.
PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES AND USES
You may not use the Services to engage in activity that is illegal under applicable law, that is harmful to others, or that would subject us to liability, including, without limitation, in connection with any of the following, each of which is prohibited under this Policy:
– Disclosing sensitive personal information about others.
– Collecting, or attempting to collect, personal information about third parties without their knowledge or consent.
– Threatening harm to persons or property or otherwise harassing behavior.
– Manual or automatic credit card or other available payment methods testing using bots or scripts.
– Misrepresenting or fraudulently representing products or services.
– Infringing the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of others.
– Facilitating, aiding, or encouraging any of the above activities through the Services.
Any User in violation of the Services security is subject to criminal and civil liability, as well as immediate account termination. Examples include, but are not limited to the following:
– Use or distribution of tools designed for compromising security of the Services.
– Intentionally or negligently transmitting files containing a computer virus or corrupted data.
– Accessing another network without permission, including to probe or scan for vulnerabilities or breach security or authentication measures.
– Unauthorized scanning or monitoring of data on any network or system without proper authorization of the owner of the system or network.
You may not consume excessive amounts of the resources of the Services or use the Services in any way which results in performance issues or which interrupts the Services for other Users. Prohibited activities that contribute to excessive use, include without limitation:
– Deliberate attempts to overload the Services and broadcast attacks (i.e. denial of service attacks).
– Engaging in any other activities that degrade the usability and performance of the Services.
You take full responsibility for maintaining reasonable security precautions for your account. You are responsible for protecting and updating any login account provided to you for the Services. You must protect the confidentiality of your login details, and you should change your password periodically.
We reserve our right to be the sole arbiter in determining the seriousness of each infringement and to immediately take corrective actions, including but not limited to:
– Suspending or terminating your Service with or without notice upon any violation of this Policy. Any violations may also result in the immediate suspension or termination of your account.
– Disabling or removing any content which is prohibited by this Policy, including to prevent harm to others or to us or the Services, as determined by us in our sole discretion.
– Reporting violations to law enforcement as determined by us in our sole discretion.
– A failure to respond to an email from our abuse team within 2 days, or as otherwise specified in the communication to you, may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
Suspended and terminated User accounts due to violations will not be re-activated. A backup of User’s data may be requested, however it may be subject to certain penalty fees imposed according to the breach of this Policy terms. The final penalty fee will be determined by the type and frequency of the violations.
Nothing contained in this Policy shall be construed to limit our actions or remedies in any way with respect to any of the prohibited activities. We reserve the right to take any and all additional actions we may deem appropriate with respect to such activities, including without limitation taking action to recover the costs and expenses of identifying offenders and removing them from the Services, and levying cancellation charges to cover our costs. In addition, we reserve at all times all rights and remedies available to us with respect to such activities at law or in equity.
If you have discovered and would like to report a violation of this Policy, please contact us immediately. We will investigate the situation and provide you with full assistance.
CHANGES AND AMENDMENTS
We reserve the right to modify this Policy or its terms related to the Services at any time at our discretion. When we do, we will post a notification within the Services. We may also provide notice to you in other ways at our discretion, such as through the contact information you have provided.
An updated version of this Policy will be effective immediately upon the posting of the revised Policy unless otherwise specified. Your continued use of the Services after the effective date of the revised Policy (or such other act specified at that time) will constitute your consent to those changes.
ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY
You acknowledge that you have read this Policy and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Services you agree to be bound by this Policy. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Policy, you are not authorized to access or use the Services.
If you have any questions, concerns, or complaints regarding this Policy, we encourage you to contact us using the details below:
This document was last updated on January 1, 2023